Experience : 5-8 years
No. of positions: 1
We can meet if : You are a self-motivated individual who can work as part of an agile development team developing enterprise scale mobile applications, (micro) services, APIs and a lot of research to create proof of concepts of products in the cloud.
Android Lead – JD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience in OTT application is definite advantage.
Required skills :
1. Should have hands-on experience in building Mobile apps on Android Platform and well verse with Mobile technologies and concepts like, OOP, Design Patterns, API development, client-side scripting Java Script libraries, JSON and XML Data formats, Database technologies etc.
2. Should have hand- on experience in complete SDLC in at least 2 projects.
3. Experience in system design, implementation, scalability and interoperability of enterprise systems and web infrastructure. 2-3 years of hands-on experience building mobile apps
4. Good knowledge and implementation experience of Web Service APIs for integration purposes.
5. Familiarity with mobile devices eco system and associated technologies.
What You Need to Land the Job:
At least 5+ years of experience developing and deploying Android applications .
Proven experience in Android development with some apps to your name with more than 5000000 downloads
Familiarity with XML and JSON based web services
Experience working with ExoPlayer
Disciplined approach to software development
Ability to take ownership and work independently
Comfortable collaborating with designers, Co. developers, QA, and other team members
To be successful in the role, you should have:
Extensive experience developing complex Android applications
Exceptional OO design and development skills
Hands-on knowledge of supporting multiple versions of Android, screen resolutions and device types
An expert understanding of the Android SDK
Have developed multiple apps into the Play store (or as open source)
Experience adding features or a strong understanding of Android frameworks
Experience in prioritizing work items and weighing risks during different phases of a product cycle
Be able to work well with others in a fast-paced environment
Knowledge of Google APIs, Database.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Experience in developing Android applications for Enterprise, B2B app. would be preferred.
Good analytical skills.
Good communication skillsEducational Qualification : A Computer Science or related degree